Car Junction Japan has a shipping schedule that is designed to get your vehicle to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. The schedule is as follows:
- Departure from Japan: Your vehicle will depart from Japan on a weekly basis.
- Arrival at Port of Destination: Your vehicle will arrive at the port of destination within 10-14 days of departure from Japan.
- Customs Clearance: Your vehicle will be cleared through customs within 1-2 days of arrival at the port of destination.
- Delivery to Your Door: Your vehicle will be delivered to your door within 3-5 days of customs clearance.
The total shipping time for a vehicle from Japan to Africa or the Caribbean is typically 3-4 weeks. However, there may be some delays due to customs or other factors.
Please note that the shipping schedule is subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, please contact Car Junction Japan directly.
Here are some additional information about shipping your vehicle from Japan to Africa or the Caribbean:
- Shipping costs: The shipping cost will vary depending on the size and weight of your vehicle, as well as the port of destination.
- Import duties and taxes: You may be required to pay import duties and taxes on your vehicle when it arrives in your country of destination.
- Insurance: It is important to insure your vehicle while it is in transit. Car Junction Japan can help you arrange insurance for your vehicle.
If you have any questions about shipping your vehicle from Japan to Africa or the Caribbean, please contact Car Junction Co Ltd directly.