- All vehicles are available on a first come first serve basis.
- If more than one customer is interested in the same vehicle, the vehicle will be sold to the one who pays first.
- If a payment reaches us late and the vehicle is sold to another customer, we will provide you with a similar vehicle with the same specifications.
- You must be 18 years old or over to buy a vehicle. People younger than 18 years can buy a car through their parents.
- Most of the vehicles listed in our stock are used and therefore a certain tolerance on the general condition of the vehicle has to be considered.
- All Brand New vehicles that are eligible for export from Japan have to legally undergo a Registration Cancellation Process. After which they may appear to be Used Vehicles in documents, but they are to be considered as Brand New Vehicles.
- Vehicles sold under the term “USED AS IT IS WHERE IT IS BASIS” are intended to be sold as they are and no reconditioning is included in the sales contract.
- If a vehicle`s option/accessory is not mentioned in the specification/extras of the vehicle on the website then Carjunction is not responsible for its functioning and/or condition, as it may not be functioning properly.
- The Terms and Conditions of sales comply with the Japanese laws and conform to rules and regulations pertaining to automobile export/trading. As such enactment, validity, interpretation, and execution of these Terms and Conditions are subject to the Japanese automobile export/trading laws, rules, and regulations only.
- Should any dispute between the buyer(s) and the Company occur with regards to the service, and/or any contracts concluded through the service, the parties concerned agree to attempt to settle any such disputes through dialogue in the most sincere manner.
- In case, if the dispute(s) failed to be resolved through dialogue between the concerned parties, the Saitama District Court holds original and exclusive jurisdiction over the resolution of the dispute.
- A certain percentage discount is offered on bulk purchases. The % varies according to the number of units purchased; the greater the number of units purchased, the higher the % discount.
- CarJunction Co. is not responsible for any damage that occurs to the vehicle during and/or after it has reached the destination port.
- All payments should be made through Telegraphic Transfer to our Bank Account.
- No vehicle will be shipped until full payment is received and the amount is cleared prior to shipment.
NOTE: We don`t refund any payments based on the customer's complaint or request. However, if a situation arises that is reasonable for a refund, we will be deducting 20% of the FOB amount as service and bank charges.
- Once the payment is received the following documentation, necessary to clear the vehicle at the destination port, will be sent to you via mail or courier after the vessel has been shipped.
1. B/L (Bill of Loading)
3. Export Certification
4. Other required documents in your local custom.
- Buyer and consignee Names and addresses have to be confirmed so mail or fax them to us to make sure that all the shipping documents are correctly prepared before shipment.
Any user or visitor who ENQUIRES for a VEHICLE / TRACTOR / MACHINERY from our Website, Live Chat Support System, Phone, Third Party Classified Portals and Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, etc would be automatically subscribed to our regular newsletter subscription list. Visitors/Users can unsubscribe from our subscription list by clicking on the unsubscribed button which is available at the bottom of our newsletter.
- Customer Arrangement will only proceed if we have a minimum deposit of $1000 for FOB of Vehicle up to $10,000 & 20% of FOB amount if FOB of the vehicle is more than $10,000/
- After Arrangement of vehicle, necessary payment for shipment (i.e. 50% or 100%) must be complete within 7 days of vehicle purchased, if there any delays then the penalty will be imposed based on detailed CJC penalty policy
- If shipment on 50%, then the remaining 50% must be complete within 7 days of BL copy. if there any delays then the penalty will be imposed based on detailed CJC penalty policy
- If Payment Made in any other currency other than US Dollar, All exchange rate difference will be borne by the customer.
- The consignee shall bear all the Bank Charges and expenses. USD 25 to be deposited on top of the invoice amount for bank service charges in Japan.
- You will have to cover the transfer charges If you purchase vehicles through Paypal.
- Car Junction company reserves the right to update the `Terms & Conditions` at any time without prior notice.
(Last Updated 2nd Jan 2021)